Areas of Expertise
Areas of Expertise include:
- Assist in the development of the client brief.
- Preparing and controlling the overall cost plan.
- Preparing all tender documentation.
- Evaluating and scrutiny of tender returns.
- Pre-qualification checks on contractors including P.L. and E.L.
- Arranging consultations and negotiations with the main contractor.
- Formulating payment schedules.
- Formulating client reports on costings and completion forecasts.
- Addendum and additional works schedule.
- Setting and monitoring of targets at each phase of the project.
- Development of the procurement strategy.
- Managing of clients pre-forecast budget.
- Financial forecasting.
- Issuing instructions and variation orders.
- Managing the delivery of the scheme on time and within budget.
- Organising hand-over and preparation of final account.
- Arranging the practical completion certificate.
- Ultimately overseeing the projects quality control.
- Post completion inspection and remedial works.
Our extensive experience of operating at the ‘front line’, allows us to provide a single point of contact to the client and the contractor, thus providing a single interface to resolve any of the complex aspects of the project and minimise potential time delay and costly dispute.